HBS Houston Alumni Angels
You Are Invited to
an Angel webinar event
Wednesday, April 29, 2020
4 PM to 6 PM
Meet Our Keynote Speaker
Jason E. Klein, President of the HBS Angels Alumni Association, and
Founder and CEO of On Grid Ventures
(See Mr. Klein's bio below)
Following the Keynote speaker, the five companies listed below will be pitching compelling technologies
and services across several industry sectors. Participants will be limited to the first 100 registrants and the registration deadline is April 28th. Details on joining the virtual meeting will be released to the attendee list.
Angel Investing in an Economic Downturn
Click HERE to Register!
HBS Club Members & Affiliate Angels
Members: $10 per person
The companies listed below will be pitching compelling technologies and services across several industy sectors!
• miPadrino - The only bilingual website dedicated to assisting the 60 million Hispanics in the United States in quinceanera planning. The quinceanera is one of the most significant life events in Hispanic culture, and Mi Padrino provides easy, on-line, coordinated access to clothing vendors, gifts, event space, service providers and financial sponsors (padrinos).
• Truss - Led by a former Chief Marketing Officer at PROS (NYSE: PROS), Truss is an online community management platform focused on privacy and security. In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, Truss is providing its online platform as a virtual patient room to hospitals to enable communication among patients, medical teams and families.
• Skyways -An "Amazon Prime" delivery system for B2B, Skyways creates fully autonomous / AI powered smart cargo drones that carry 50 lbs of cargo for up to 250 miles. Watch it in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_P49dA9CDM.
• MyndBlue -Designed to help transform the way Depression and PTSD are addressed through Artificial Intelligence, medical grade data and clinical trials - to provide the best outcomes to patients and physicians.
• Maxwell Biosciences - Broad sprectrum virucide company, Maxwell is currently developing Maxwell Peptoid™ drugs to treat HSV-1 topically (oral Herpes) as their initial target. Currently being tested by NYU for its effectiveness against SARS-CoV-2. Its anti-infectives have been studied by multiple independent labs including Stanford, NYU, Texas A&M, Baylor College of Medicine, and Japan’s National Institute of Infectious Disease. Co-inventor is NYU Professor of Chemistry (and Co-Inventor of Beyond Meat), Kent Kirshenbaum.
For more info, please click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.